Specialties: Graphic Design, Marketing
Scope of Service Experience
* Creates/Designs ALL in-house marketing materials, using the programs included in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Buildout.
* Performs Web Site Maintenance, creates web graphics, and updates data.
* Extensive Photo editing for print and web marketing.
* Data entry of all listing data, and maintains data integrity.
* Edits / updates current listings on the website, as well as on LoopNet/CoStar, XCeligent (Commercial Search), Cimls, Leavitt Digital, OfficeSpace, theBrokerList.com, and RealConnex.
* Emails listing updates to brokers in the area.
* Photography for various projects, using a digital SLR, plus post-production editing.
* Performs all Social Media Marketing, using Hootsuite for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; as well as The News Funnel, YouTube, Mailchimp, and Craigslist.
* Video Editing / Audio mixing for various projects that require both, plus video conversion for web-friendly video marketing.
* Creates marketing plans for each property.
* Helps identify target markets.
* Works as liaison for specific dealings regarding 3rd Party vendors.
* Prepares all design for electronic Pre-Press production.
* Performs general administrative tasks.
* Delegates further marketing oriented projects to office assistants.
Background & Experience
* Over 17 Years of freelance graphic design experience.
* Over 13 Years of freelance photography/editing experience.
* Over 15 Years of combined In-House Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography / Editing, Electronic Pre-Press, Digital Animation, Illustration, and Proofreading experience.
Software expertise in:
Mac OS X, Windows (XP-10), Ubuntu (Linux)
Adobe CS1-6: Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Lightroom
Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, Entourage, Expressions (Ultimate Suite)
Kodak: Prinergy Workflow Systems
Apple: Garageband, Logic Express, iMovie
* Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design/Visual Arts, SUNY College at Fredonia (Fredonia, NY)
* Associate of Applied Science in Graphic Design, SUNY Mohawk Valley Community College (Utica, NY)
* Continuing Education Design/Marketing coursework: Kent State University, Cuyahoga Community College, and Certified Adobe Software Training.